BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

DL

I guess I´ll give you a report about what happened in transfers. Well, I got transfered...yeah, I didn´t want to but I guess it´s not that bad since I´m still in Bariloche haha. Yeah, it almost never ever happens but I got moved to a different area in my same district to be district leader. And, it´s like you said, I´m comps with Elder Oakeson who only has a few transfers out here. I´m way excited to work with him, we´re already way tight and I love the kid to death. We´re going to have a ton of success together and we have high goals for our district after my first district meeting as DL. I´m kind of dissapointed that I won´t be able to visit Lucas or Vanesa anymore but at least i´ll still see them at church. My new area is called Frutillar and it a branch, which is something new for me. It´s hard because we don´t have a lot of investigators like in Alto 2 and this week, we´ve just been knocking doors ALL day. It´s been a lot of fun...but the fruits will come.
It´s been really really hot this week. Talking to the people here, this never happens in December but we´ve had five days in a row that are just burning hot. It´s been absolutely unreal. We´re dying of heat and the people here are basically not wearing clothes, so that´s interesting in contacts and stuff haha.
I don´t have a ton to report this week, I´m just having fun sharing the gospel! Everyone remember to read the scriptures! sometimes we take them for granted and you don´t realize it until you meet people who have lived their whole lives without them and you see what kind of life they live without purpose and without faith. Love you all!
elder newey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elder Newey !! I miss you, I found your blog Haha.. it's very rare I found it by accident.. We talk later ! =)