BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Sad Transfer!

*Kind of hard for a Mom to read that her missionary is sad! I think Hayden may need a few extra prayers this week. -Gretchen

hey sorry I don´t have much time, President threw a curve ball at us and I´m leaving for the south again, called Coleta Olivia to be a zone leader...but yeah I leave in the afternoon today and I´m super sad to be leaving. I only got one transfer in this area and I just had enough time to get really close to the members and now I have to leave. We worked so hard too this area is going to have like 8 baptisms next transfer and I won´t be a part of them which is really depressing. I´m trying to look on the bright side but yesterday, I was just so sad. I was literally bawling in the house of a member who I feel is part of my family and it´s so hard. I´ll adjust though.
I also got to talk to elder whitaker just barely. He´s having his interview with president today and he got to call me and we had a good chat. He sounds really good and it made me feel really good to be able to talk to him again. say hi to him for me when you go hear his homecoming talk.
anyway, my new area is literally the bottom of the earth, even further south than Comodoro, my first area so I´ll be back to wind and dirth without a green thing in sight. It´s hard to leave Bariloche because I love it so much but I´ll be ok. I hear my new comp is a stud so that should be fun. I´ll try to email you when I get to my new area. I get to comodoro tomorrow at 5 in the morning and I have to wait until 8 for another bus that takes me to coleta and i´ll finally arrive at around 10. so that´s the schedule. that´s all I have time to write. Love you! wish me luck as zone leader!!!
elder newey

0 comments: