BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Transferring!!!

Conference really was great. I wrote a little something for you and dad in dad´s email so I won´t copy it here. But yeah, drink mix of counrty time STRAWBERRY lemondade would be great if they have that. I´m not a huge fan of the lemonade straight.

The news about the transfer..........................Yes! I´m getting transfered! to........................BARILOCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave tonight at 9 30 here so 6 30 your time. I´m so excited but I´ve heard some bad things about my next comp so I´m trying to enter it with a positive attitude.

I got your packages last week. Thank you so much for the pictures they were the best part aside from the letters and they only made me a little trunky haha. It´s a shame that I´ve finally worked things out with my comp and now I´m leaving. I´ll have to remember that for my next comp so I can make the most of it while we´re together.

I learned a ton from conference. It seemed to me that everyone either talked about following the prophet or using your agency to make good choices so maybe a big thing is coming up, I don´t know.

I am running out of time though so I´ll finish up. I love you all, thank you so much for everything.
love elder newey

0 comments: