BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Investigators

Hayden before he left Comodoro Rivadavio
Hayden with Elder Justice who is also from Utah
To answer your question, yes, I have a microwave in the pension. Speaking of the microwave, my comp tried to cook a whole raw egg in the microwave haha. Of course, it exploded all over the place. It was so hilarious, I was laughing for days about it. But yeah, we have one so feel free to send the stuff. What is everything you have for my package(s) now? Could you send me a list of the things in them next week?
My investigators are doing good though. We just put four baptismal dates (we call them fechas) so we´re coming off a really good week. We´re excited to be having some good success out here. We have one investigator who just lost her 18 year old daughter to cancer to she is really angry with God now, but maybe it can turn into a blessing if we can get her into the church because of it.
I just sent off a bunch of letters today. one to you, with a letter to Brady in it, one to kyle, and a few others to other missionaries. If you don´t feel good about having brady email me, then he probably shouldn´t. Think about it but don´t ignore the feelings you get. Sometimes I want to hear from friends so much that it overpowers my better judgement. Let me know what you think.
ryan is getting his call this week right? Oh i´m so excited. I´ll be looking forward to next monday with a lot of anxiety. Kessa told me also that you took pictures of Adam as a ghost so I´d love to see them haha.
I can´t believe fax is 40 already haha. He doesn´t seem like he should be 40. It´s weird how fast the time is going by. I just completed 7 months yesterday. crazy. Before I know it, I´ll have a year out here haha.
Hey, another elder from Utah who is here with me just told me that two chapels got burned to the ground this week. What´s that about? Are we seeing more signs of the times?
But anyway, I´m basically out of time. Thanks for everything, and for the great email. How is kyle doing in the mtc? I´m going to get off now so I can send some pictures. Love you!
hayden

0 comments: