BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Week of Enduring

Hey first off, in your email to elder whitaker´s mom, tell her to tell him that he has no idea how many seeds he sowed while he was here. We just found someone out in Restinga who he and elder carlos taught the second lesson to and when we knocked his house, he come out with the plan of salvation pamphlet in his hand. To make a long story short, he has a baptismal date now so we´re really excited for that. The cool thing was that we didn´t even set the date, he did. At the end of the second teaching visit, we asked him if he had any questions and he said, "yeah. I would like to be baptized" Ha! music to a missionary´s ears. Oh and tell him I finally confirmed someone and that it wasn´t so bad but I´m still glad I didn´t do it with Patricia haha.
Anyway, I loved hearing about kyle´s farewell. I´m also excited to get ryan´s letter. Speaking of letters, I´m sending kyle´s letter today but it´s addressed to his home so tell sister clements to be looking for it to send it on to him in the mtc. To answer one of your questions, one thing that everyone could send me is pictures of their family. That is, pictures of them on vacations, playing sports, everything. Also, I thought I would be more specific of the pictures I want from you. Pictures of moab (especially the pictures of us jumping off the huge rock), other vacations, pictures of football, pictures of snowboarding, snow, stuff like that. People here like to see what it is like in Utah.
Hey is there any way that you could ask Nick if he got my letter I sent to him? also, did you get sean halbleib´s address for me?
So it´s still not sure if I´m leaving or not. sometimes i really really want to leave and then other times I really really want to stay. We´re starting week 5 of the transfer now and we´ll find out if i´m going saturday of week 6. It´s is way weird that I´ve been out for almost 6 months, it´s just flown by.
Hey next week, could you send me a list of everything that is going to be in the next package and also everything you sent in the last package. You sent that last one like three weeks ago right? I´m keeping my eye open for it.
Well, we´re just working hard. The wind has been absolutely crazy here lately. I think when it begins to transition from one season to the next, the wind picks up a ton. On sunday, there was quite honestly the most powerful wind I´ve ever felt.
I don´t have a ton of stories for the week, but we´re working hard and I´m having a good time. Sometimes my comp still bugs me but we´re getting along all right. Thanks for everything, i´ll write more next week. love you
elder newey

0 comments: