BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Yeah I´m wishing for warmth still. It´s getting a lot hotter but the problem is one day it will be roasting hot and the next will be bitterly cold so you never know when you´re getting ready in the morning what kind of day it will be, so sometimes I just guess and dress for warmth when it turns out to be really cold or the other way around haha. It´s not for sure that I leave this transfer but I´m pretty sure I´m going. That´s the pattern at least and I think I´ll follow it. I will be happy for a change. Tell me all about Kyle´s farewell this next week and I really liked Brady´s facebook status.

Anyway now for the family email. I´m attaching some pictures of the baptism we had on Saturday and also some other pictures I have taken. One is of something I made to hold all of the coins I have because as a missionary you save every bit of money you have haha but I sewed a broncos symbol on it that I´m kind of proud of. I think it looks pretty good at least.

So we baptized David and Alicia Peña this saturday, elder rengifo baptized David and I baptized Alicia. Then I also had to confirm Alicia in Sacrament meeting yesterday which I was really worried for but it was all good, I shouldn´t have worried.

Other than the baptism, nothing really happened. I´m getting really anxious for a change so I´m really hoping I get transferred in a few weeks. The office is now keeping our passports safe in the office so I don´t have to worry about that anymore.

Oh hey, elder Slater´s friend, elder justice, is writing him a letter but he doesn´t know his home address so he´s going to send it to you and then you can give it to elder Slater. I thought that would be easier than asking you to find out his address so be looking for that letter in a month or so.

Everything is good though, I feel good, working hard, having fun. I´m so excited for Kyle! I´m going to write short so I can work on sending the pictures, so bye for this week, love you and thanks for everything
Elder Newey

0 comments: