BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

WEEK 5

First off, you asked some questions in your last letters. Three other missionaries from my district are going to my same mission, elder thoelke, elder adams, and hermana byam, but an hermana elsey from anvanced spanish district will also be coming with us. Oh and I'm not quite sure what I'll be sending home before I leave but for sure i'll send back the pocketwatch and just buy a cheap wristwatch here.

Did you get the email from Brother Taylor? He's one of the counselors in our branch presidency and he is just awesome. He said he would email a 25 letter message to our moms for mothers day so we wouldn't be breaking any rules since we weren't actually the ones using the computers.

I'm glad to hear Holli got into the art prgram. Is it actually a college thing or just online? I am really excited for summers book, I hope she finishes it soon so I can get it before I leave. It's crazy that I only have three weeks left. As soon as kyle gets his call, you have to write me so I can know before I leave because they changed my departure date to the 31 of this month. Also, when does Lindsay Williams get her call? did she just put in her papers?
I like what Kaleb made you for mother's day, Elder Taylor and I were quoting psych all day after we read that letter.

It's a 4/5 chance that the general authority that is coming tomorrow will be from the quorum of the twelve. The word is that it will be Eyring, but rumors just arent that believable here. it would be so awesome if he did come, one of my friends is playing a musical number in the meeting so he'll get to shake his hand if it is Eyring. This week, we started teaching all in spanish. It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be, because whenever you get stuck, your companion just takes over and helps. That's why I'm so glad my companion isn't a slacker because the other two male companionships have the problem that only one person teaches and the other just sits there looking dumb. I would be so mad if Elder Taylor did that, but he doesn't. Elder Taylor was sick this week though, throwing up and stuff. It gave me a lot of free time to just read Jesus the Christ which has to be one of the best books i've ever read. Kaleb should start reading it now, it's really not that hard to understand.

One and a half of the districts in our zone are leaving this week, in fact, the one district just left this morning. The half are going to the Dominican Republic mtc so our zone is going to consist of maybe 14 people after thursday. Hopefully, we'll get a new district this week. Everyone thought Elder Taylor and i were going to be called to be the new zone leaders but luckily we're already five weeks in and they like the zone leaders to be leaders for a while so they called someone from the newer district.

I'm really sorry I missed mother's day, it was hard to remember to mail my card while Elder Taylor was sick.

Everyone here has been asking what my address in Argentina is going to be so I really need my call letter and packet. I don't remember if we packed it or not but I don't think we did since I can't find it. The packet should have the address of my mission home in it, but if it doesn't, could you just send the address of my missoin home in a letter?

Oh I never got those pictures of reese in an email like you said I would get. It's not a big deal, I'm just reminding you. Have you heard anything from nick? I can't wait for brady to get in here. I should have a good five days to find him.

Well I think that's it. I hear the jazz are down 3-0. dumb lakers. Keep me posted, the dear elders are awesome. Oh and could you maybe send me a picture of the cousins and stuff? I tell stories about summer and people (mainly the hermanas) want to see what she looks like.
I would write something in spanish but i have one minute left and I don't know what to say so,

Bye
Love, elder newey


0 comments: