BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

December 12, 2011

Well this week flew by. Quite honestly I don´t really remember what happened. I do remember that we had some problems in the district with a companionship that i´ve had to deal with but I´ll tell you more about that when the whole mess is over. It´s kind of a long story anyway so maybe i´ll just tell you about it over skype. I am so excited to skype you have no idea. I´ve been telling everyone we talk to that we get to skype with our families for Christmas.

Well the work was kind of slow this past week, being that we didn´t get to meet with any of our progressing investigators. I´m not sure what happened there but they were never home and we could never set up a good time to pass by. I´m hoping this week can be different and that we can get a baptism set up for the 24th so we can have a White Christmas haha.
Me and my comp have been enjoying the peanuts christmas and the home alone soundtracks that I have so that has really gotten us in the christmas spirit even though it is incredibly hot outside. I hope you´ll be able to see my tan on skype haha.
anyway, can´t wait to see you all on the 26th! love you
elder newey

0 comments: