BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

December 19, 2011

Wait so Holli isn´t going to be there when I call on skype? I would love for her to be there but if she can´t i´m pretty sure she has a skype as well so I could call her, I just need to know her username and stuff. Could you get that for me?
Bummer there isn´t any snow. I miss snow a bunch, but I don´t miss the cold, I´m lovin the hot weather. you´re going to see my sick tan on monday when we talk. Does anyone else from the brotherhood get to skype? I already read that kyle gets too, anyone else?
In the next bolsa they send to me, I get my "trunky papers" which i think have some travel info in them. I´ll let you know on monday when we talk and we´ll get it all worked out. Man, I just got hit with a wave of excitement for christmas and being able to skype on monday! ooooh man it´s going to be sick! That would be cool to have everyone there, all the cousins and sarah and fax and everyone. I could see how much everyone has changed but if they can´t be there I understand as well. Just one more time for the doubts, i´ll call at three my time which is 11 your time. i´m hoping the ciber will be empty and that we won´t have any problems with getting a computer to skype on but you never know. If i can´t get one right at 3 here, don´t worry i´ll be calling as soon as I can.
I´m pretty sure my package should be getting here tomorrow so i´m excited for that as well.
The work is going great here. We´ve put a couple fechas bautismales but we want more. I haven´t baptized in a while, like two months and i´m starting to feel it. I would love to have a baptism on the 24 so we´ll see what we can do. pray for us! love you
elder newey

0 comments: