BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feb 13, 2012

That exercise program sounds intense. I´ll definitely have to start doing it with you guys because i´ve lost a good bit of weight on the mission. I weighed myself the other day and over my whole mission, i´ve lost almost 20 pounds haha. I´m pretty skinny right now. But i´m healthy, it has nothing to do with worms or nothing of the sort haha, i just don´t eat as much as i did before the mission. Here, we only have one really big meal and there just isn´t time for much else. I´ll gain it all back when i go home though. Back to eating chick fil a and mall pretzels haha.

I talked to my good buddy elder Presley in the office and he said that i won´t get my travel plans until the last week of the mission haha. Apparently you weren´t supposed to send them to me haha. It´s not a big deal though, I´m not trunky or anything of the sort. The conference we had with Elder Foster yesterday was incredible. He taught us a lot and I got a bunch of promptings of things I need to do better as I come to the end of my mission. I feel like i finally know how to do missionary work now haha. We´ll see how much i can teach Kaleb before he leaves though. That´s good that he´s super excited, it will make him a really good missionary. People like being around excited people haha.

transfers are this next monday so i´ll let you know what happens. Really anything could go down at this point so i won´t even bother to make a prediction. love you

elder newey

0 comments: